At the end of the master’s program of Instructional Systems, you will have developed a foundation for the following competencies.
Core competencies you will develop by earning credits in compulsory subjects
- Analyze the state of education and training and identify problems in line with the basic knowledge of Instructional Systems.
- Introduce and describe various instances of success or failure relating to e-learning in various fields.
- Draw up plans for course development and make compelling propositions depending on the point of the stakeholder’s observation.
- Design effective, efficient and attractive education content by taking advantage of LMS or other functions.
- Develop prototypes of dynamic materials in the browser, in executable programming language.
- Execute course development projects as a development team leader.
- Access the executed projects or developed courses and accumulate knowledge for improvement.
- Propose strategy for educational services or educational businesses depending on personnel strategy or market needs.
- Recognize legal and ethical problems and resolve them.
- Learn about new developments in instructional systems and apply them to your work as a professional.
- Contribute to society by expanding the results achieved in practice through the academic conference or industry groups.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of Instructional Systems as a graduate with expertise.
Optional competencies you will develop by earning credits in optional subjects
- Install, construct, manage and operate e-learning servers and develop prototypes of dynamic materials using server-side applications.
- Develop e-learning course and operate systems while meeting the requirements for content standardization and interoperability.
- Create safe e-learning environments in terms of network security.
- Make recommendations concerning business challenges from the viewpoint of knowledge, information and learning.
- Discuss specific areas of e-learning application with experts in the areas, taking the fields’ own characteristics into account.
- Propose the content of projects for educational services or educational businesses, from the consulting viewpoint, and support execution of the projects.
- Propose the establishment, improvement and change of e-learning policies to one’s own institute or institutional customers.