Competencies Gained Through This Program
Graduates of the master’s program of Instructional Systems develop a foundation of the following competencies.
Core competencies developed by taking compulsory courses
- Analyzing the state of education and training and identifying problems using the basic principles of Instructional Systems.
- Introducing and describing various instances of successes and failures relating to the implementation of e-learning in various fields.
- Designing plans for course development and making compelling proposals based on the perspectives of stakeholders.
- Designing effective, efficient, and attractive educational content by taking advantage of LMS and other techniques.
- Developing prototypes of browser-based, dynamic learning materials using executable programming languages.
- Carrying out course development projects as a development team leader.
- Accessing finished projects and developed courses to accumulate knowledge for future improvement.
- Proposing strategies for educational services or businesses based on the target organization’s personnel strategy and market needs.
- Recognizing legal and ethical issues, and learning strategies for resolving them.
- Recognizing new developments in instructional systems and applying them to your career.
- Contributing to society by expanding the results achieved at academic conferences or in industry groups.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of the field of Instructional Systems.
Optional competencies developed by taking elective courses
- Installing, constructing, managing, and operating e-learning servers, and developing prototypes of dynamic materials using server-side applications.
- Developing e-learning courses and operating systems that meet the requirements for content standardization and interoperability.
- Creating safe e-learning environments in terms of network security.
- Making recommendations concerning business challenges regarding information dissemination and learning.
- Discussing specific areas of e-learning application with experts who take into consideration the specific characteristics of the field.
- Proposing project content for educational services or businesses as a consultant, and supporting the execution of projects.
- Proposing the establishment, improvement, and evolution of e-learning policies for one’s own institute or institutional customers.